Research shows that on average it costs four times as much to gain a new customer, as it does to retain an existing one. Hence building a process that ensures a great customer experience is not just another business tool, but is a must in today’s marketplace.
A process is anything that takes an input, adds value, and provides an output to an internal or external customer. Inducing a robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution can help you retain valuable customers and provide them with a brilliant experience that will have them ask for your products or services time and again in addition to delivering loads of other benefits.
By understanding the importance of evaluating your processes, you can create a 360 degree view of your customer, integrate CRM and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to track sales leads at every stage, increase sales activity and get the right product to the right customer, on time, every time.
When it comes to implementing solutions that improve the processes of your company, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Efficiency and quality go hand-in-hand. Top quality processes are naturally and inherently efficient.
- Product quality is synonymous with profitability and growth. Top-notch product quality is synonymous with increasing market share, higher product prices, and greater profitability.
- Improving quality requires measurement. You can’t improve the quality without questioning your processes, and you don’t know what to question without accurate measurement.
- Accurate measurement often causes dramatic changes in employee perception. Is your management team willing or able to accurately measure your processes, even if the act of measurement itself will challenge their perceptions?
- QCEP Consulting services improve product quality and customer satisfaction. Using our proprietary consulting system, we guarantee improvement in quality and customer satisfaction.
QCEP Consulting has achieved great results for clients by focusing on processes. We have helped businesses reduce overhead, increase quality and customer satisfaction, and achieve growth by following a scientific and regimented set of processes. We will work with your management team and staff to determine the essential processes in your business, measure the results of these processes, and then tie these results to quality and customer satisfaction. We can then work on reducing overhead and growing revenue, not to mention improving your employee’s productivity and satisfaction.
Remember, every business has a broken process. Contact us to discuss ways we can work with your company.